Glenn Group Ltd. is a full service landscape architectural design firm. Our corporate motto, “be sustainable, be efficient, be creative”, is reflected in all that we do. Our staff size allows us to complete large multi-disciplinary projects, and yet we are small enough to maintain a personal touch with our clients.
St. Thomas University
1992 - 2007
The firm has been instrumental in the transformation of the university into a beautiful campus, distinct from UNB.
Proposed Water Street Cruise Terminal
Saint John, NB
As part of Harbour Passage, the firm prepared designs for the integration of a proposed Cruise Ship Terminal on Water Street.
- On May 15, 2008 Glenn Group volunteered with the International Relief Group…
- Glenn Group and its talented team of sub-consultants from across Canada have been hired to develop a plan…
- Dan Glenn was inducted into the College of Fellows of the Canadian Society of Landscape Architects at the annual congress…
- Roof raising at Chapman Field, UNB Fredericton. Air-supported structure is inflated for the synthetic turf field…
- Official Opening of Arthur Miller Fields. Two synthetic fields were opened in June 2008.